Filosti Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filosti Dragon

A forum for Filosti Dragon, Black Dragon Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Update - Bugs List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oJonnyx
Admin
oJonnyx

New Update - Bugs List Empty
PostSubject: New Update - Bugs List   New Update - Bugs List I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:44 am

Here is a list of all know bugs so far!

*New Mounts do not show up in inventory, in some cases they show but cant be mounted*

*Legends and items missing*

*Sp's claim they have all been explored*

*Some legends under lv150 can be donated*

*Legends cant be duplicated*

*This is important* Legends tasks such as Nezha's can NOT be completed due to you needing items from the previous tasks, likewise with Huang Feihu.

*BM cant be completed from your famous city*

*Enter button works*

*BM spams*

*System tab is now working (not sure if this was to be taken out or not)*

*Some items in shop can be seen by some players while others cant see it (even after clearing cache again etc.)*

*New market takes 20% not 10%*

*Anything with the word "Gold" is called "Metal Spirit" in tasks

Note: Ive also done 5 sps fl1-20 and Ive not got a conversion token yet. Not sure what the story is with them?

- Jonny
Back to top Go down
http://jonnystrips4you.com
Da Binkster

Da Binkster

PostSubject: Re: New Update - Bugs List   New Update - Bugs List I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:37 pm

i cant even get on keep getting black screen have cleared cache multiple time and stilll cant many reports of same problem in forums is that a bug too?????
Back to top Go down
Cammy
Admin
Cammy

PostSubject: Re: New Update - Bugs List   New Update - Bugs List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:00 am

Quick find code: 159-160-172-123214

thats to the official list
Back to top Go down
Mistress vVv

Mistress vVv

PostSubject: Re: New Update - Bugs List   New Update - Bugs List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

I'm having the exact same problem, I could not log on at all late Wednesday night and Thursday. 'Connection timed out' was all I got. Today, I log in and just get blank screen too. I've also cleared cache. I can get onto the forums OK. Is anyone else having this prob beside Binky and me? Just worried about what I will find when I do finally get back on. In the meantime .... I'm missing you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update - Bugs List   New Update - Bugs List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Update - Bugs List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filosti Dragon :: General :: New Update Information :: Bug List-
Jump to: